Mary Wollstonecrafts Shelley was an English novelist. She was born 30 August 1797. She wrote gothic novells
Mary Shelley Quotes
These are famous quotes from May Shelley.
“You are still, as you ever were, lovely, beautiful beyond expression.” – Mary Shelley
“If pain can purify the heart, mine will be pure” – Mary Shelley
“Learn from my miseries, and do not seek to increase your own.” – Mary Shelley
“Live, and be happy, and make others so.” – Mary Shelley
“A dream has power to poison sleep.” – Mary Shelly (Frankenstein)
“I looked upon the sea, it was to be my grave” – Mary Shelley (Frankenstein)
“Hateful Day when I received life” Mary Shelley
“In am Malicious because I am miserable” – Mary Shelley
“The beginning is always today” – Mary Shelley
“Solitude was my only consolation, deep dark, deathlike solitude” – Mary Shelley
“Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose” – Mary Shelley
“The fallen angel becomes a malignant devil” – Mary Shelley
“All men hate the wretched” – Mary Shelley
Question and Answers on Mary Shelley
We have shared question and answers on Mary Shelley. These will help you in improving your knowledge about Mary Shelley.
To know the answers of the questions take this quiz.
1. What is the full name of the novel Frankenstein?
A. Frankenstein; or, The Evil Scientist
B. Frankenstein; or, The Monster
C. Frankenstein; or, The Devil Within
D. Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus
2. In which University Victor Frankenstein develops the technique to reanimate the dead tissues which ultimately leads to the creation of the monster?
A. University of Tübingen
B. University of Greifswald
C. University of Freiburg
D. University of Ingolstadt
3. Whom did monster demand to Victor Frankenstein to create for him?
A. Someone who can transform him
B. Another monster
C. Another creature without the fearful features
D. A female companion
4. What is the name of the popular fiction genre in which the novel Frankenstein belongs to?
A. Bildungsroman novel
B. Romantic novel
C. Künstlerroman novel
D. Epistolary novel
5. When was the first edition of the novel Frankenstein published ?
6. In which year Mary Shelley visited the famous Frankenstein Castle, where two centuries before her visit an alchemist was engaged in experiments?
7. At what age did Mary Shelley start writing the novel Frankenstein?
8. Mary Shelley wrote the novel Frankenstein in the form of a frame story that starts one character writing letters to his sister. Who is that character?
A. Captain Cooper
B. Victor Frankenstein
C. Captain Robert Walton
D. Sergent Thomas Vincent
9. What is the name of the eccentric scientist in the novel Frankenstein?
A. Kristofer Frankenstein
B. Paris Frankenstein
C. Victor Frankenstein
D. Mario Frankenstein
10. Who was the last person the monster kills in the novel Frankenstein?
11. To where Walton’s expedition was headed when he meets the gigantic figure and the emaciated Victor?
A. North Pole
12. In which edition of the novel Frankenstein the name of the author Mary Shelley first appeared?
A. 2nd Edition
B. Ist Edition
C. 4th Edition
D. 3rd Edition
Also Read – Earth Day Quiz
More info about Mary Shelley – Click Here